Thursday 10 December 2015

KYLIE JENNER PROUDLY SHOWS OFF THIGH MARK IN INSTAGRAM SNAP



Kylie Jenner Proudly Shows Off Thigh Scar In Instagram Snap
Kylie Jenner is embracing her body, flaws and all.

While to us, she looks perfect, the reality star got fans talking after a scar on her thigh made an appearance in one of her recent Instagram snaps.

In the photo, Jenner wears a black mini dress as she poses with one leg over the other on a bed with her close friend Anastasia Karanikolaou.

"Matching with day 1 @stassiebaby," Jenner, 18, captioned the photo.

After many fans questioned the Keeping Up With the Kardashians star about the mark, she posted another photo of just her legs with the scar on full display, but didn't explain how she got the injury.

"I love my scar," she captioned the photo.

Although the scar might be new to some fans, Jenner revealed the story behind the scar four years ago in an interview with Celebuzz.

"Yes, I do have a scar on my leg. When I was about 5 my sister and I were playing hide and seek and I hid inside this really tall-enclosed gate," she said. "After a while when my sister didn't find me I had to climb up on this sharp pole sticking out from the gate. I slipped and the pole went into my leg. I tried pulling away to get the pole out but it just tore through my whole leg.

"It's smaller now though because I grew!"

source

No comments:

Post a Comment