Tuesday 1 December 2015

WOMAN REMOVES SIX RIBS TO LOOK LIKE HER FAVORITE CARTOON CHARACTER


oloshi
Pixee Fox has spent $120,000 on plastic surgeries to look like her favorite animated characters.

"I've always been inspired by cartoons and Disney movies – all the curves and tiny waists," Fox told Barcroft TV.
The model – who aspires to look like Tinkerbell and Jessica Rabbit – has had a nose job, eyelid surgery, a brow lift, lip fillers, cheek fillers, four breast surgeries, a Brazilian butt lift, permanent makeup, and most recently had six ribs removed to achieve her extreme look.



The Sweden-born Fox said getting ribs removed has always "been a dream" of hers, but had trouble finding a surgeon who agreed to do the procedure.

Pixee Fox has spent $120,000 on plastic surgeries to look like her favorite animated characters.

"I've always been inspired by cartoons and Disney movies – all the curves and tiny waists," Fox told Barcroft TV.

The model – who aspires to look like Tinkerbell and Jessica Rabbit – has had a nose job, eyelid surgery, a brow lift, lip fillers, cheek fillers, four breast surgeries, a Brazilian butt lift, permanent makeup, and most recently had six ribs removed to achieve her extreme look.

The Sweden-born Fox said getting ribs removed has always "been a dream" of hers, but had trouble finding a surgeon who agreed to do the procedure.



"The procedure would not be done by most plastic surgeons, particularly in the United States where surgery on patients with Body Dysmorphic Disorder is discouraged," Beverly Hills plastic surgeon Dr. Marc Mani tells PEOPLE. "While it seems to have been done safely in this case by a qualified surgeon, I doubt this will become a trend."

Despite the risks and long healing time, Fox is happy she underwent the controversial surgery. She already had been wearing a corset 24 hours a day, and is thrilled she is now able to wear an even smaller one.



"I am so happy," she said. "This makes me able to corset even tighter."


Fox currently has a 16-inch waist, but is hoping to break the current world record of 15 inches.

"I'm pretty close to the world record, and I think if I just get time to heal and work out and continue my lifestyle, I'm probably going to go down to 14 inches soon," she said.

Even though she has already had numerous plastic surgery procedures, Fox wants to get hip and butt implants next.

"I'm really happy with the way I look now, but I still see things that could be fixed," she said.

Fox says she receives lots of encouraging messages from her social media followers – she has 151,000 followers on Instagram – many of whom view her as an inspiration.

"I don't want to inspire people to get plastic surgery," she clarified. "What I want to do is get a message out there that it's important, whatever you decide to do, that you should follow your dreams and dare to be yourself."

2 comments: