Wednesday 18 November 2015

KCEE BUYS JEEP FOR MOM, ANNOUNCES IT FIRST ON INSTAGRAM BEFORE GIVING HER



‘Limpopo’ crooner, Kcee, is one singer who loves to show-off. When it comes to his clothes, cars and houses, he never spares us any detail on social media.The singer just bought a Landcruiser Prado jeep for his mum who is celebrating her birthday today, and even before delivering it to her, he took to his Instagram to announce it to his followers. He wrote, “My sweet mother , if I have my way I can buy the whole world for you just to let you know you are more than an angel to me . Thanks for believing in me when nobody did , I sincerely appreciate your tender mother care and support to my career. Once again happy birthday to you . St. Dom the captain is bringing your new whip to your house right now . HBD mama KCEE LIMPOPO #ebaeno“


However, many also faulted the Five Star Music singer for announcing the gesture first on social media before according his mother the respect of seeing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment