Thursday 19 November 2015

KATE WALSH: ‘I’M NOT GOING TO HAVE KIDS’



Kate Walsh is opening up about going through early menopause, which she says closed the door on her having children.

“I don’t have children. I’m not going to have kids. I went through early menopause. That happened,” Walsh said on SiriusXM’s Conversations withMaria Menounos Wednesday.

Walsh, 48, says going through early menopause is becoming “more and more common” for women.

“Who knows why. It could be a product of our environment. The pill, we don’t know,” she explains.

After Walsh’s older sister went through early menopause, she advised the actress to get checked. Although Walsh had her doubts, she agreed to make an appointment.
“It was bleak. But that was a great kind of experience and growth,” she says. “I’ve always felt I’ve been, at times in my life, indecisive or have hard times making decisions. I go for what I want and I also embrace what’s in front of me.”
The Grey’s Anatomy alum also spoke about the notion of a woman “having it all” — both career and children.
READ MORE

No comments:

Post a Comment